You can join HARRA or renew your membership in one of two ways:
- New Membership - Click on the "Join HARRA" link at the top of our home page. Select "Individual" or "Family" Membership. When you register there will be a place for you to create your username and password, which you can use to access members only features on the HARRA website.
- Renew Membership - Click on the "Renew Membership" link at the top of our home page. Enter your username and password. If you do not remember your username and/or password, click on the highlighted link to receive your username and/or reset your password by email. Once loged in, select the membership package you desire.
- If you’re creating a Household membership: After you’ve registered yourself, you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with a code that you can use to register your family members without paying again. Follow the same procedure described above using each of your family members’ e-mail addresses. If your family member uses the same email address, you should be able to skip this step. When you get to the page that asks you to select individual or household, enter the code where you are directed to and continue from there.
2. Mail In:
Print out the Membership Application form and mail it to the address listed on the form. Be sure your application is postmarked no later than 2 days after a HARRA race for consideration in the HARRA Runner of the Season, Club and Team competitions for that race. Please let HARRA’s VP of Clubs know if you’re mailing your application after a race so we ensure proper scoring.
Annual membership dues are as follows:
• Individual - $30 ($32.50 for on-line payment)
• Household - $40 ($43.50 for on-line payment)
From mid-April to the end of June, discounted memberships are available.
• Early Individual - $25 ($27.50 for on-line payment)
• Early Household - $35 ($38.50 for on-line payment)
All HARRA memberships run through June 30th. Early period (new or renewed memberships AFTER Early Bird registration opens in mid April) are good until June 30th of the following year. For example, if you pay your HARRA dues on May 1st of this year, you are paid up until June 30th of the following year. However, if you pay dues on April 1st, you are paid up only until June 30th of the current year. You will have to renew your dues again in June for the following year.
There is no prorating of memberships.
If you need additional information contact our Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.