HARRA 500 Program Overview
The Chevron Houston Marathon and Aramco Houston Half Marathon are very popular events which sell out well in advance of the race. The Houston Area Road Runners Association has available to its local membership a total of 500 guaranteed entries for the January 2018 events including 250 marathon and 250 half marathon guaranteed entries. Of these, 225 for each race are distributed in April and May.
The remaining 50 (25 for the marathon and 25 for the half marathon) will be distributed in November 2017.
WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING REQUESTS FOR THE FINAL MARATHON AND HALF MARATHON ENTRIES.
The procedure for the HARRA slots is as follows:
- Request an entry at this link.
- To qualify, you must be a HARRA member who is current on dues through June 2018 and living in one of the following counties: Austin, Brazoria, Chambers, Fort Bend, Galveston, Grimes, Hardin, Harris, Jefferson, Liberty, Matagorda, Montgomery, Orange, Polk, San Jacinto, Walker, Waller, Washington, and Wharton.
- If you are not currently a member, you can join HARRA at the time of your entry request.
- All slots will be provided on a first come, first serve basis. If demand exceeds supply, the remaining 5 will be made available at the end of November based on HARRA membership longevity.
- If your request is accepted, you will receive a personalized registration code to access guaranteed registration at the Chevron Houston Marathon website. For information on marathon registration go to this link.
To request a slot for the 2018 races, please go to this link.
If there are any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.